When you visit Dundee Citizens Advice Bureau for advice it is vital that the adviser who deals with your problem has as much information about your issue as possible. Please see the list below for what would be helpful to bring with you.
- The name and address of everyone you owe money to (recent letters or bills show this.)
- How much money you owe to each person or business (recent bills show this).
- Account numbers.
- Other letters from people like collection agents or solicitors.
- Court letters, orders or citations.
- Insurance policies.
- Proof of income (wage slips, benefit details, pensions, maintenance payments etc).