When you visit Dundee Citizens Advice Bureau for advice it is vital that the adviser who deals with your problem has as much information about your issue as possible. Please see the list below for what would be helpful to bring with you.
- Employment contract (if you have one) or job offer letter
- Disciplinary and grievance procedures (if not contained in your contract)
- Pay slips.
- Names, addresses and statements from any witnesses to the events.
- Other letters/documentation including warnings
- Any recent letters from employers
- Staff handbook