When you visit Dundee Citizens Advice Bureau for advice it is vital that the adviser who deals with your problem has as much information about your issue as possible.  Please see the list below for what would be helpful to bring with you.  

  • A copy of your lease
  • Any other documentation your landlord has given you
  • Any letters you have received about the problem
  • Copies of any letters, e-mails, court documents that you have sent or received  which you have sent or received
  •  Photographs of the problem area
  • Mortgage details (if applicable)
  • Title deeds (for owner occupiers)
  • Proof of income: wage slips/benefit/tax credit etc details