Advice and assistance to people with consumer and debt issues who are considering raising or pursuing or defending small claims and summary cause actions. The advisor can advise you on your issue, negotiate with the other party, complete the court forms and help you through the court process.  They are specialists in dispute resolution and endevour to resolve many cases without the need for raising an aciton.  They can also help if the action is already in court

Access through self referral, referral from generalist CAB adviser, or referral from another agency.

  • Contact  -  Sheriff Court, 6 West Bell Street, Dundee DD1 9AD, Tel: 01382 202371
  • E-mail In Court Advice :